Martha's Amazon Store

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Review - Sideswipe for Kitchenaid

I broke down and bought a SideSwipe for KitchenAid Tilt-Head Mixers: 4.5- and 5-Qt, in Blue for my 34-year-old Kitchenaid Mixer.   For those with fancier mixers than mine, you can also get SideSwipe for KitchenAid Wide Bowl-Lift Mixers: 5-Plus, 5.5- and 6-Qt Standard, in Red for the five to six quart bowls.    The first one I tried, didn't quite fit into my mixer, so I sent it back and the second works well.  I love not having to stop the mixer and scrap it down with a spatula.  Another item that I'm asking myself, "why did I wait so long?"

When making cookies, I always spend more for pasteurized eggs (Alton Brown Tip) because I know I'm going to taste the batter.  After all, I don't want to give away sweets where I've forgotten the sugar, which almost happened once.











No comments:

Post a Comment