Martha's Amazon Store

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kindle Paperwhite In Stock for Immediate Shipment

You still have time to get a Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers by Christmas.   I'm so glad they're still in stock, I lost mine last week at the grocery store.  Whoever picked mine up will have to figure out my password to even get into my reader, and by that time, I'd deregistered it.

I really like this model, because of the lit screen.   My husband gets up earlier than me, so when we travel he can read his Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers   in the dark without waking me.    We prefer the 3G model, because we can download material anywhere.  Also, many eBooks are cheaper than their hard copy cousins. 

With arthritis in my hands, I have a lot of trouble holding the heavy hardback books, but with the Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High-Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers a thousand page book weighs the same as a hundred page book.




No comments:

Post a Comment