Martha's Amazon Store

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Amazon Kindle Drops to $189

I purchased my first Kindle Wireless Reading Device
two years ago for about $360, and now it's close to half the original price. Also, it's a better unit now, since it has Global Reception. There are a lot of public domain books you can download at no additional cost. It has a rudimentary Basic Internet connection for when you're away from your computer. And it will store up to 1,500 books! In fact, I've downloaded thick computer manuals which are now too heavy for me to hold for long periods of time. But the Kindle Wireless Reading Device
is only 10.2 ounces! It's also just over a 1/3" thick. Enjoy a 3G wireless coverage at home or abroad in over 100 countries. No annual contracts, no connection fees, no monthly fees and no searching for hot spots.

I've used the built in dictionary a lot! The six font sizes are wonderful, because when I'm tired, I simply move to a larger font size.

We've subscribed to the Wall Street Journal and Reader's Digest for a while now. It's wonderful to be able to read the newspaper without worrying about used newspapers stacking up.

Check it out yourself!





Be sure to check out the Kindle Best Sellers also note the free books at the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment