Martha's Amazon Store

Friday, December 3, 2010

Weight Watchers New System

Weight Watchers unveiled the new system this week.   Instead of figuring your points based on Calories, Fat and Fiber, they are now using Protein, Fat, Carbohydrates and Fiber.   Some foods are higher, some are the same and some are lower.   Especially fruit, which is now zero points.    Instead of a points finder that I called my WW Slide Rule, we have to purchase a calculator.   Most of the food at the center has gone up too.   One Point Bars are now two points.  Two points bars now three points.   Weight Watcher shakes have gone from one to three points.  

I took my calculator to the store to re-figure my favorite foods.   Unfortunately, I'd gotten into the habit of bulk buying then storing in Tupperware or Lock-n-Lock, so I'd lost all the nutritional information.   Cell phone to the rescue!   Snap the nutritional table, send the picture to my email account, then figure it once I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment