Martha's Amazon Store

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Get Your Shoes Fixed at Resole America

 




I sent off my shoes to www.resole.com and had them fixed up.   It's a really easy procedure.   You can print out the pre-paid mailing label than pack your shoes and drop them in the mail.   Resole America will fix many brands of shoes:  MBT, Rockport, New Balance, Clarks, Fine Italian Leather, Birkenstock, Footprints, Havana Joe, Vasque Hiking Boots, Military Boots and Bostonian.   If you don’t have anything suitable to ship them to www.resole.com, you can send off for a pre-printed label and mailer.   That’s what we did this time, and it arrived quickly.

They access them, select replacement parts that closely match the original materials.  Many services are available:  Full Soles, Half-Soles, Combo Soles/Heels.   They'll even put in lifts.  You can also have your insoles replaced.   Which I did this time, because my orthotics tend to tear up my insoles.  I started using Resole America several years ago when shoe repair stores locally would not repair our Rockport shoes.

Resole.com also does a good job cleaning up your shoe.   While they usually replace our shoe laces too, it got overlooked this time.  I’ve sent them an e-mail, and I’ll post their response here.

Still, it’s a great way to get more wear out of your shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment