Martha's Amazon Store

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Travel Tips

This holiday season, airport security will be tighter than ever! Nearly every time, security must open my bag, and then it's up to me to put it all back together. On our last trip, it got easier with packing cubes. All my lose items went into these handy containers, and guard looked at each cube, instead of fingering through all my items.

It's my goal to match my packing cubes colors to my suitcases, to make it easier come packing time.

Once you reach your destination, simply move the cubes to your drawers. No need to worry if the drawers have been cleaned recently.

Another great accessory are Compression Bags, because you can pack a lot of the clothes you don't mind getting wrinkled in a lot less space. At the end of your vacation, these Compression Bags become laundry bags!

With bedbugs on the rise, I suggest adding Bed Bug Spray to your list.




1 comment:

  1. :) very nice tips. The compressing bags really help to reduce the size of the luggage ;) Helped me when I went at the Hilton Birmingham hotel on a work travel.

    ReplyDelete