Martha's Amazon Store

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Review of Nikon HB-35 Replacement Lens Hood for the 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF ED AF-S DX VR Zoom Nikkor.

Originally submitted at Adorama

Nikon HB-35 Replacement Lens Hood for the 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF ED AF-S DX VR Zoom Nikkor.


Same as the One that Came with the Lens

By MB from Texas on 2/6/2012

 

4out of 5

Pros: Durable, Easy To Use, Lightweight

Best Uses: Home, Landscape Photography, Traveling, Portraits, Studio, Everyday use, Macro Photography

Describe Yourself: Hobbyist/Enthusiast

Was this a gift?: No

I always use a lens hood to protect my lens since I'm so clumsy. That is unless it appears in the shot, which this one did. Unfortunately, I took the hood off instead of reversing the position as usual. Then walked off and forgot about it. I looked up my lens at NikonUSA, then ran a search for that part number.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment