Martha's Amazon Store

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kindle DX & Oberon Design Cover Makes a Winning Combination

I jumped on the chance to order a Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 9.7" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology a few weeks ago. And I just love it! It's easier to read, and you can see more on the page! When you combine it with one of the Oberon Design Leather Covers you have a wonderful reading system. Because comes with a cord and tab platform device that lets you prop up your Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 9.7" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology for tabletop reading.

This morning, I propped my new Kindle DX Wireless Reading Device, Free 3G, 3G Works Globally, Graphite, 9.7" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology up and was able to read my The Wall Street Journal without craning my neck at an awkward angle.

Order one soon while you can still get the $25 Amazon Gift Card with the Mother's Day Promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment