Martha's Amazon Store

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Payments in July

ValePTR

bgpaymail
TesasTeaMails
Receive Fast Payments at PolarPTR
AllMyMoneyForYou

PolarBearClicks - New from Sylvega!
showcaseptr.com
bgpaymail


Payments Waiting

Aquamails: 14 Days Old, click quota of 100

Cash for Action: 20 Days Old

Deep-c-Links: 66 Request Ahead of You, 100 Days Old (Second Request Due to Exceeding Maximum Allowed Balance) Number ahead of me decreasing, but no change in beenpaid page. Ads are slow to process, and none of my ads from my PTP rotator upgrade have been processed in nearly 2 months. All this, and still requires 125 clicks a month.

EmailsForAds - 86 Days Old, No Been Paid Page, Requested Again 6/24/10 (No Payment Plug In)

E-Qoo2: 32 Request Ahead of You, 97 Days Old, 1 click required every 15 days.

LadyOfTheLinks: 5 Requests Ahead of You, 100 Days Old (Second Request Due to Exceeding Maximum Allowed) Ads are slow to process, and none of my ads from my PTP rotator upgrade have been processed in nearly 2 months. Still require 50 clicks a month.

OrangeBizs: 260 Requests Ahead of You, 44 Days Old (Last Payment On Been Paid Page April 26), request ahead of me decreasing, but no change on beenpaid page.

PreciousPomsPTR: 34 Requests Ahead of You, 24 Days Old, 50 clicks required monthly

RoseBizs: 9 Requests Ahead of You, 136 Days Old, Been Paid Page Removed (owes me $7.74, but changed the amount of my payment to $1.01 after a post at GlobalFriendsOnline)

No comments:

Post a Comment